Who MSH Ministry Serves
- Single women over 18 yrs. old with biological or adopted children. The age of children and family size will be determined on a case by case basis.
- Single women over 18 yrs. old without children.
- Single women without any pending arrest warrants.
- Single women capable of passing a pre-placement drug test.
- Single women not involved with any relationships that are deemed personally distracting & destabilizing that would keep her from focusing on her specific situation.
- Single women comfortable with & committed to Biblical guidance, counsel, & accountability.
- Single women with sufficient physical & mental health that with structured guidance allows them to carry out personal responsibilities.
- Single women & their children of every religious, ethnic, & financial background that meet the above requirements.
*Exceptions to the above requirements can be made by MSH Executive or Program Director.
How to Apply for Residency
In our time of serving others, we have found that having clear expectations and boundaries helps everyone. If you're in need, and would like to consider residency, please review our MSH Handbook.